Pre Start Checklist Book Printing
Pre start checklist books are the most effective way to guarantee equipment is safe to operate before use.
They’re a fast and simple way to record the condition of equipment and hold operators accountable for maintaining it, ensuring the safety of your workforce.
G Force Printing have printed over 46,500 customised prestart checklist books in the last decade so you can rely on our experienced team to design and print them quickly and accurately.
Our pre start checklist books are printed on NCR paper which automatically copies the completed checklist through to the sheets below it without the need for carbon sheets between pages. This is essential for accurate record keeping.
NCR books can be customised with a range of options including:
- Page colours (white, pink, green, blue, yellow)
- Numbering & perforating
- Full colour or spot colour printing on one or both sides
- Soft or hard cover (quarterbinding) books or glued pads
- Duplicate, triplicate, 4-part or 5-part
- Size (DL, A5, A4, A3 or custom)
We’ve printed many different kinds of pre-start checklist books including:
- Equipment pre-start inspection checklists
- Vehicle / Light vehicle pre-start checklists
- Daily drill pre start checklists / Maintenance Logs
- Daily Crane / Slewing & non-slewing crane pre start checklists
- Forklift pre-start checklists
- Bus pre-start checklists
- Daily trailer & dolly pre start checklists
- Telehandler / Backhoe daily prestart checklists
- Return to work pre-start checklist / assessment
- Service vehicle prestart checklists
- Plant pre-start checklists
Vehicle Pre Start Checklist Books
Load bearing vehicles that weigh in at 3.5 tonnes or less (gross vehicle mass) are classed as 'Light Vehicles'. Utes, cab chassis, panel vans and delivery vans all fall into this category.
Heavy vehicles are those with a gross vehicle mass of over 3.5 tonnes and are divided into three classes by the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator. The intended use for the vehicle, it's prescribed mass and dimension requirements and the type of vehicle are all factors that identify which class they will be recognised under.
With over 40 types of vehicles listed in the three classes of heavy vehicles alone it's evident that a one size fits all vehicle pre start checklist book will not always suffice. G Force printing can design and print fully customised vehicle pre start checklists specific to your fleet of vehicles.
Contact one of our helpful team to find out more.