Referral Pads Printing
Supplying custom printed referral pads to referring doctors is one of the best ways to market your practice and increase patient numbers.
A professionally designed and printed referral pad not only makes an impressive introduction, it keeps your practice fresh in mind and most importantly makes referring easy.
In the last decade G Force Printing have produced and delivered over 370,000 referral pads for more than 90 practices based in Perth and around Australia. We’ve produced referral pads for practices large and small, in the areas of cardiology, radiology, physiotherapy, optometry, chiropractic, neurosurgery, exercise physiology, orthodontic, podiatry, psychology and the list goes on.
Our expert staff will help identify your requirements and guide you through the design process. Referral pads need to be both functional and look great; our experienced team will guarantee you achieve both at the best price possible.
Ways to personalise your referral pads:
- Business name and contact details
- Logo, colours and branding
- Location map/s
- Relevant patient information and details
- Reasons for referral
- Details of referring doctor/practice
- How to book appointment, what to bring or do prior
- Information on rebates, health plans & HICAPS
We can even personalise each referral with the details of the referring doctor and deliver the referral pad to them direct, saving you time and money while making a strong impression.
More options to consider:
- Size - A5, A4 or custom sized pads of 20, 30 or 50 sheets
- Paper - Standard 90gsm laser or something thicker, recycled or higher quality
- Printing - Single or double sided, full colour (cmyk) or pms/spot colour (offset)
- Covers - As well as looking great and standing out printed covers are a great place to display additional information for GPs
- Online print management - A fantastic way to manage your print requirements after hours or at any time/day that suits you
Check out our standard pricing online or call and speak to one of our helpful team today